Sunday, April 28, 2013

High Expectations

Life doesn't always goes as planned and I guess everyone with a few years on their belt knows that. I know for sure that my life isn't anything like the way I imagined as a child. I used to think that being 21 was old and that I'd be married with children. I was wrong. At 21 I'm barely starting my like, I'm barely figuring out life. No kids, not any being planned anytime soon. Not married, but have found "Mr. Right". Still in college....which by the way I freaking hate! Not that I don't want to go to school and finish, but I don't see the point in so many basics. Isn't that why we took them in middle school and high school. I just don't want to take bull shit classes. I want to be done and start my life. Nothing is going the way I planned or at least thought it would be. Out of my entire life I only have about a handful of people I can trust and actually call friends. People use you. The real world sucks. No one trains you for these things. All the heartbreak, disappointments, horrid people.....why weren't we told about this?
     I used to be so different than who I am now. I used t be extremely happy and optimistic. Now I cant even explain. I'm depressed, I hate my job, I cant rust anyone, family turns out to be your worst enemy....What is this world coming to???

No comments:

Post a Comment